The Kepler space telescope has been instrumental in discovering planets orbiting stars outside of our solar system. The sheer volume of data that has come out of the mission has allowed scientists to discover...
- The Average Purchase Price for a Home Has Gone Up in 24 of the 25 Most Populous Cities in the World Over the Last Year.
- Apple Becomes 30th Company to Gain Regulatory Approval to Begin Testing Self-Driving Cars on Public Roadways in California
- What College is the D-1 Champion in Sports?
- The 3rd Annual InnovateHER Challenge Aims to Help Entrepreneurs and Women-led Startups Gain Traction
- Astronomers Have Been Finding 1 New Exoplanet A Day On Average Since Kepler Launched in 2009
- 120 Minutes of Exercise a Week Leads to More Energy, Improved Cognitive Function, Increased Weight Loss and a Longer Life
- 4 Countries Do Not Require Paid Parental Leave – Suriname, Lesotho, Papua New Guinea, and the United States
- More Than 771,000 Songs are Played on Spotify Every Minute
- 13 States No Longer Tax Feminine Hygiene Products and 15 More are Debating Doing Away With Their “Tampon Tax”
- Adding Solar Panels to Every Residential Roof in the U.S. Would Cover More Than 25% of the Nation’s Total Electricity Needs